1) What types of waste can be treated ?
Any type of easily degradable waste such as cooked waste, flesh of meat, and fish, ripe fruits and vegetables and human excreta, urine etc.
2) Is it possible to treat liquid waste in the same plant ?
Yes. The organic waste water generated in the kitchen such as waste water obtained while cleaning rice, fish and meat etc. can be treated. The waste containing chemical, soap and detergent should be avoided.
3) What is the procedure for the waste collection ?
Two bin collection system can be used. It involves the use of two different bins to collect the degradable and non degradable wastes. Use a separate bin for carrying the waste to the plant.
4) What is the procedure of waste feeding ?
Collect easily degradable waste mixed with the liquid waste from the kitchen and pour it in to the plant through inlet tank.
5) How much quantity of waste can be treated ?
The quantity of waste to be treated depend upon the size of the plant. In an One Cum. domestic plant can treat 2 Kg. of solid waste (easily degradable) and up to 30 litres of waste water per day.
6) What is the treatment Technology for waste treatment ?
The easily degradable waste mixed with the waste water from the kitchen is fed in to plant through the inlet tank. The waste is converted into gas with the help of a special type of anaerobic bacteria in a sealed space without the contact of the air. This technology is known as Biomethanization.
7) What is the use of treated slurry ?
The treated slurry can be used as bio manure effectively in any type of solid and crop. It contains high NPK.
8) How the generated gas can be stored ?
The gas generated from the plant is stored in the gas holder attached in the plant or a separate balloon type gas collector can be used.
9) How much quantity of gas be generated ?
The quantity of gas generated is according to the quantity of waste. The gas generated from the wastes of a four member family is sufficient to work a single burner stove for 2 hours, every day.
10) How much space is required for installation ?
The space required for the installation of a domestic plant is one square meter .
11) What is the available size of plants ?
The capacity of domestic plants are vary from 1 Cum to 6 Cum. The plant can be selected according to the availability of waste.
12) How many years are the life a plant ?
The life of BIOTECH plant is 15-20 years.
Telephone: +91-471-2331909, 2321909, 2332179
Mob : +91-9446-000-962
Telephone: +91 40 29330078 , +919446000968