IMPORTANT INVENTIONS OF BIOTECH
1) Cooking gas from domestic food waste (Year-1998) - Through a process developed by BIOTECH, cooking gas could be generated from domestic food waste with out the regular use of cow dung or bacteria culture.
2) Portable Bio waste treatment bio gas plant (Year-2000 ) - Portable plants enables the users to install the plants any where on the ground or in the roof top of the house with out much effort.
3) Biogas filling system (Year-2000) - With the help of this system, Bio gas can be filled in cylinders with out much expense.
4) Hydrogen sulphade (H2S) scrubber for Bio gas plant (Year- 2002) - This invention helps to eliminate hydrogen sulphade from Biogas on a continuous basis.
5) Pre conditioner for bio waste treatment plant (Year-2003) - Pre conditioner helps to keep down the size of feed material for better performance.
6) Pre fabricated fixed dome digesters (Year -2004) - Pre fabricated fixed dome digester plants helps to minimize the installation time especially in water logged and slum areas. In this design the gas is collected in separate gas collection devices.
7) Bio-Cinerator for dry bio solid waste disposal (Year – 2005) - Bio-cinerator helps to dispose of slow degradable bio waste material through incineration using bio gas as the operational fuel. The heat generated through this process is used for heating of water.
8) Integrated waste management plant (Year-2006) - In this plant different technologies are applied in a single plant for effective disposal of all types of waste. The accumulation of non treated waste is completely avoided.
9) De humidifier for power generation projects (Year - 2007) - The humidity in the bio gas can be eliminated with the help of this system through refrigeration method.
10) Pre digesters for waste to energy projects (Year – 2007) - Pre digesters help to prevent formation of scum inside the digester. Treated manure recovery is also made very easy through the adoption of this system.
11) Slurry recycling system (Year – 2008) - This helps the treatment plant to work as a zero discharge one. The use of fresh water can also be minimized. The efficiency of the digesters is also improved.
12) Pre fabricated RCC domestic digesters (Year – 2008) - The prefabricated digesters help to complete the installation of a domestic bio energy plant with in 4 hours. There is no need of a skilled mason.
13) Anaerobic septic tank (Year – 2009) - Method and devise for generating bio gas from human excreta through anaerobic process using specially designed septic tank.
14) Anaerobic pre digester (Year – 2009) - Method and devise for preventing acidity and scum formation in anaerobic digesters and for easy recovery of treated solid fertilizer.
15) Module type multistage biomethanation plant (Year – 2009) - Method and devise for generation of maximum quantity of biogas from organic waste materials by the introduction of multi stage digestion process.
16) Bio gas purifying system (Year – 2010) - Method and devise for removing unwanted particles and gases from the bio gas produced through cost effective methods.
17) Hydraulic non return valve(Year – 2010) - Method and devise for transferring biogas from different digesters to centralized gas collector with out high pressure formation in digesters and gas collector.
18) Anaerobic pre digester with flexible gas collector (Year - 2011) - Method and devise for collecting biogas and treated solid materials from anaerobic pre digester.
19) Foldable pre fabricated Biogas plant (Year - 2011) - The prefabricated plants enable the installation of a domestic bio energy plant with in few hours, avoiding the need for a skilled mason.
20) Automatic Slurry temperature controller (Year - 2011) - Method for maintaining required temperature of the bio materials in side the digesters in cold climate regions.
21) Pressure booster for small capacity biogas plants (Year - 2012) - Method and devise for maintaining required pressure at the gas utlisation point with automatic high pressure control.
22) Anti mosquito biogas plant (Year - 2013) - Portable biogas plant with integrated geomembrane gas collector. It is capable of preventing mosquito growth in the gap between the digester and the gas collector. Facilities are also available for regulating the high pressure generated inside the plant, and also for allowing the gas to reach the stove even with the high pressure.